Thursday, August 20, 2009

Unplug

I love the old school phone on this guy!


NYC police begin a crackdown TODAY on folks driving while talking on a phone. Don't do it! You might as well be driving drunk! You can trust me on that, because while doing some research, I found a picture of a horrific crash where the body of the driver was torn in two. Waaaaaaay too nasty to link to on this blog.

People, there's really no excuse for not using a "hands-free device" - also known as the FREE earpiece that has been included in the box of all new cell phones for at least 10 years now. And if I'm wrong about that, I know you can buy an earpiece cheaply. Just don't do it. And don't text while driving, either - it's the same thing. Lord, most of you can't even walk on the sidewalk and talk/text. It's just plain annoying and rude, so don't do it.

*

Unplug and slow down!
Don't be ruled by your cell phone.
Multi-tasking - DUMB!

*

Tune in tomorrow for a very special Friday Featured Poet!

*

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Multi-tasking. I'm sorry did you say something?

 
Locations of visitors to this page