Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Go Digging

Another pet peeve - people picking their nose in public. Nothing is worse. Small picks are bad enough, but the folks that go digging for gold are n-a-s-t-y! For obvious reasons, again, I have no photo for this post.

Monday morning on the way to work - small, petite older woman sits down in front of us. She proceeds to "go digging" - she is really working hard to get something out of her nose. I couldn't watch, therefore I don't know the outcome. But she was pushing 60 and should know better. EWWW!!!!!

This is why I wash my hands as soon as I get to work every morning and as soon as I get home. You don't know who digged their nose, sneezed into their hand, or picked something out of their ear - and then proceeded to put their tainted hand on a subway pole or a stairway handrail that you just touched.

EWWW!!!!!

Yeah, I try not to think about it. But then someone always reminds me when they "go digging."

Are people today more disgusting than 10 or 20 years ago?
Yes - people are becoming pigs
No - people have always been pigs
uggs

*

Subway snot digger -
residual ends up on
pole and my hand, too.

*

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page