Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Shameless Self-Promotion

Well, it's been quite a week following the maelstrom of comments I started on The Haiku Foundation's post about Susanna Speier and the 5-7-5 syllable format. So I think I should promote my book!!!

Of course, Provocative Haiku is available on Lulu and Amazon, but now you can get an author-signed copy at my Etsy store! And for fun, you can also get me to create a personal haiku, just for you, and I'm throwing in a free postcard from my Zazzle store. It's a poetry lover's dream!

In yer face, Haiku Foundation! While you stay busy lamely droning on about the history of haiku and other poetry styles, I'm published! nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!
*

1 comment:

Area 17 said...

Well done on being published!

all my best,

Alan
With Words
.

 
Locations of visitors to this page