Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Angry Poet is now on Facebook!


Friend me on Facebook - my official author page is now set up. Search for "PiratePoet" and look for the Angry Poet mascot drawing. Or click here.

You can see all the videos or subscribe to my YouTube video channel:
http://www.youtube.com/provocativehaiku

It's back: Friday Featured Poet. Visit us this Friday for some wintery haiku fun from my friend and Pirate Poet, Suzy Dellaquila! Hey, if you've got the chops, send me at least 3 haiku and you could be a Friday Featured Poet, too! C'mon, matey! Join us as we churn the water with our words - be a Pirate Poet!

*

Waves be crashing, ship
thrashing, seasick mates yakkin' -
ARRG! Chum in me boot!

*

1 comment:

ImageNations said...

a really angry poet! huh!

 
Locations of visitors to this page