Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Featured Poet: Kim Northrop


I can't say enough about Kim Northrop! I think every one of her "Bitter Employee" series is brilliant! They're biting, timely, and I think everyong can relate to them. If you're a fan of Dilbert, you'll love her work! And if you're a fan of poetry in general, she writes very eloquent, non-angry poems, too.

For her bio, Kim writes: "Artist & writer living in Snorasota, Florida. But I have a cool yard, so it all works." Ah, Kim, you're so modest! Check out all her awesome stuff at her blog:
http://alkimy.blogspot.com/

And she also has a Zazzle store:
http://www.zazzle.com/alkimy444

After you read her work, won't you please comment on her blog and tell her which ones you liked? Even better - I will be your friend for life if you pester her for me about putting together a book! Many thanks!

Hey, if you've got some angry haikus, share them with us! If you have at least 3, you can be my next featured poet, so contact me now!



No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page